- Poster size will be limited to maximum: 75 cm wide by 100 cm tall.
- Authors must include in the poster: logo of ICDS12, abstract title and authors with their affiliation and email for contact.
- The text and illustrations should be readable from a distance of 2 meters.
- Poster should be self-explanatory so that you are free to supplement and discuss any points of inquiry. Authors must have in mind that the poster session provides a more intimate forum for discussion than an oral presentation.
- Posters must be displayed prior to scheduled Poster Session and will remain displayed until end of ICDS12.
- Poster boards will be available at conference site for display of your poster. Fixing material will be also available in the Posters Area.
- Congress staff will assist you during the time of poster mounting.
- Authors must remove the Poster at the conclusion of the Conference. The Organization will not be responsible for Posters that are not removed.